Embed Your GOOGLE Business view tour on your Facebook Page
The Woobox app for Facebook allows users to post any HTML code onto a custom Facebook tab. This includes the Google Maps code for embedding your tour.
1. After signing into to Facebook, install the Woobox app and click "Install Page Tab" button.
2. On the next screen, select the page you would like to add the custom tab to from the drop-down menu. A screen will appear that states "Your Page Tab has been installed." Once you click the green "Configure Page Tab" button, you should see a screen similar to the image below.
3. In a new tab or window, perform a Google search for your business and click the "See Inside" option that should appear in the top right of the screen. Once the tour loads, navigate to the spot where you would like the virtual tour to start. Then click the "settings" (gear) icon at the bottom of the screen and select "Share or embed image".
4. Click "Embed image" located at the top of the popup screen, then select "Custom size" and input 800 x 550. Double-click the code to select and copy.
5. Go to the tab or window that displays the settings for the Woobox app. Paste the code into the code box as seen below and click the "Save Settings" button.
6. To change the name of the Facebook tab, click "Tab Settings" located in the left navigation. Type a new tab name into the field and click the "Save Settings" button. To view your new Facebook tab that contains your Google tour, click "View Facebook Tab" at the top left of the screen. Your view will look similar to the image below.